Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter




We had a great first Easter with Beau this year. We went to the 7:45 service with my Mom at Church. It was wonderful! Then we ate lunch with Rodney's parents. Then, we had Easter dinner with my family. Beau got several Easter baskets and lots of toys (but Rodney and I did not get any pictures)


Easter weekend wrapped up the end of my spring break with Beau. I had such a great time being home with him for a week. We got to catch up with friends, play, and run lots of errands. My two new favorite things that Beau does are (1) climb over anyone and anything (including his Dad) to crawl to Mom ....this may get annoying later, but I could not get enough of it over spring break! (2)when he is riding in the car, he reads (holds) his book and turns the pages....he looks like a little man...so cute!

On Monday, I returned back to work. When I pulled out of the garage and looked in the rear view mirror and saw Beau's empty car seat....with no little man reading a book...I cried the whole way to school! But, I pulled it together and made it through the day.....Only 8 more weeks for me to teach and then I will be able to be with Beau all day. This has definitely been the hardest season of our lives so far. Working outside the home full time, even though we have great babysitters (the grandmothers) has been challenging. The Lord has been so faithful to watch over us, provide for us, and protect us during this time. We are just so thankful it is almost over!

2 comments:

JJ said...

Really cute family pic!

The Latham Family said...

Now only seven more weeks...YEAH! I really want us to spend some time together this summer! Your family is so precious!