Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Painting

After we picked the pumpkin out last Sunday, we painted it Monday night. I used finger paint that we already had. Beau had a great time!! After he painted, he went straight to the bath tub.

Pumpkin before painting










After the bath, we shared some popcorn as a snack.





Beau and I were getting ready to go to play group Friday morning. It had been raining earlier, so I told Beau he could play on the porch, not on the grass, while I got all of his things together for play group. I heard Beau laughing and looked up and saw him covered in blue paint....looks like the finger paint was washable and washed off the pumpkin in the rain. Oh well, we will try again next year, but with non-washable paint. :o)





Nothing to do with pumpkins, but cute....

0 comments: