Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beau Loves His Daddy!

Recently, Beau has fallen even more in love with his Dad. It is very sweet the bond they have. A friend told me this happened to her son around 18 months, and so I was ready for it when Beau turned 18 months last week. We went to Auburn this past weekend, and Beau is definitely not a fan of long car rides. So, on the way home, Rodney entertained him with Beau's favorite stuffed animal, "lamby". Rodney let lamby drive the car for half an hour or so, and Beau laughed the whole time! If I had done that, Beau would have given me a look like "what's so funny about that momma?"





He also loves to enjoy a special dessert sometimes with his Daddy. This day Rodney came home for lunch and had ice cream with chocolate sauce for dessert. Beau enjoyed a cookie with some chocolate sauce. You can see the joy on this child's face because he rarely gets anything like that!





These are how most of our picture are...me holding Beau and smiling, and Beau chewing on something looking not interested that I am holding him...Oh well, I know he loves me too!

1 comments:

Kelley Brown said...

Hey Mary Ann! Thank you so much for your encouraging and helpful comment on my post about Carter's food allergies. your suggestions were great! Hope all of you are doing well! - Kelley