Saturday, January 10, 2009

Funny

On Friday, during Beau's nap, I was talking to one of my best friends, Lindsey, on the phone. I was telling her how Beau has started taking his clothes off during nap time and in the morning when he wakes up. It is normal for us to go in and find him with one pant leg off, a diaper partially off, and a shirt hanging off him. Friday afternoon, Rodney was home a little early from work, so he was able to get Beau when he woke up at nap time. This is how he found Beau....check out Beau's enormous grin. What a goose!




(I know his outfit does not match at all, but I was doing laundry and it was either that outfit or a shirt and a diaper....I knew the diaper would be off in 5 seconds and that would not be good!)

1 comments:

Mare said...

This is too funny! My nephew, James, (almost 2 years old), is now in the habit of pulling off his pull-up. He'll sit on the training potty for the LONGEST time, and we'll think that he's going to actually use it! Well, then he gets up...and just PEES! Only people with young kiddos will see the humor AND frustration in this. HA! Lots of love to you, girlie! :)

~MB~