Thursday, July 3, 2008

First Haircut

On Wednesday, Beau had his first official haircut. Rodney and I have cut a few pieces of hair over the past year to keep it out of his eyes and off his ears, but we wanted a professional to cut it for the first time. So, I made an appointment with Yvonne, my hair stylist. She used to do my grandmother's hair, does my hair, and now cuts Beau's hair. So 3 generations of our family have now sat in her chair.

We were a little nervous to see how the adventure would go, but Beau loved every minute of it! He got to eat his first cookie bar from Whole Foods during the hair cut(which Rodney and I tasted, and it was no treat for us, but Beau loved it).Here are a few pictures of the big event:

Before the Haircut

Putting on cape






Who needs to eat the treat Mom and Dad brought when you can eat the hair dryer attachments?

The New HairCut

Loving the blowdryer!

0 comments: