Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bath time....kind of!

Beau has been not able to get his hair wet due to his surgery that was Tuesday. The Doctor told us we could bathe him in a little water, but he could not splash....So, we gave him a sponge bath Tuesday, no bath on Wednesday (because I was doing the nursery and was not home). By Thursday, Beau was a little smelly! I asked my Mom for advice and she brought over a shower cap to protect his head during a bath. On a side note, my Mom always trys to buy Beau "girly" items. Girly outfits, shoes, etc. She says it is because she never had to buy clothes for a boy, so sometimes she forgets! Anyway, the shower cap she bought him is PINK! Too funny!!

I am not sure if Beau felt better after his "bath", but I sure felt better! He smells clean , except for the medicine smell from the ointment on his head. Oh well...we are just super excited that he was still in the tub and did not splash!




So excited to get in the tub...He is running towards it!



0 comments: