Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Picture

I have been trying to do at least 1 art activity a week with Beau. They are definitely interesting! I usually wait until the weekend to do them so Rodney can be there to help with the mess. This past Friday night, we were making Turkey hand prints for family for Thanksgiving. We painted Beau's palm and thumb brown. Then, we painted his fingers different colors and made a hand print on paper. I had grand dreams to make one for all of the people in our family, but we only got 3 before Beau realized it was more fun to smear his hand print around than to simply make a hand print. Oh well....we are planning on trying this again sometime because I think it is too cute.

We made the first delivery last night to my Mom and Dad. This is what their Thanksgiving picture looked like:



1 comments:

annieck said...

LOVE it! Kudos to you for taking the time and effort to do such a cute craft with such a little guy. :)