Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

We spent the Saturday before th 4th with Rodney's family at a HUGE family reunion they have every year. I still do not know who half of the family members are or exactly how they are related to Rodney. But, they always have good dessert and have a great swimming pool to cool off in. I left my camera in the car, so I didn't get any pics of Beau "swimming"...he wears this frog floatie and has learned to dog paddle. He thinks he is Big Stuff! Rodney taught him to jump off the diving board at this pool and he LOVED it (once he learned to hold his breath so he didn't choke on water).

On the 4th, we ate a yummy dinner with my family, with a fantastic peach cobbler for dessert! We then headed to Southside to watch the fireworks show with Rodney's family. We didn't know how Beau would do because he doesn't like loud noises, but he enjoyed all of it. (I think he was on a sugar high from the 3 bowls of ice cream and 1 helping of peach cobbler he had that day, but that is another story)

Here are some pics:
Hanging out with his cousins, Blake and Jenna....He was sooo glad they came with him to watch the show!



0 comments: