Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Beau!!

We celebrated Beau's 1st birthday all weekend long! Beau got to eat cake several times and see lots of friends and family. We are busy playing with new birthday toys now and wearing new birthday clothes. Rodney and I are still trying to get over the shock that we have a 1 year old. How did a year pass by so quickly?

Here are a few pictures of the fun we had:

Beau and Memie



Beau digging into his 2nd cupcake



Mom and Beau opening gifts






Mom trying to show Beau how to eat his cake



Check out the blue hand!


Digging in!



Beau's friend James



Beau's friend Ellie...Ellie was so sweet to help Beau open his birthday gifts!



Beau's friend, Jeremiah



Beau's friend, Lawson

1 comments:

Mare said...

Mary Ann!! I am so glad to finally see all these pictures of Beau, Rodney and ESPECIALLY of you! You have SUCH a beautiful family...and let me tell you, girlie...you are absolutely GORGEOUS! Wow...you take my breath away. I have been crying my eyes out looking at all these pictures and realizing how much of our lives we've been missing out on. I am SO proud of you and your accomplishments in life. You have been SO blessed! I'm so glad that we both have blogs on here so that we can keep in better touch with each other!

I love you so much...and that will NEVER change! You will always be my sister in my heart.

Love forever!
~Mare~